- Have you noticed you are spending a lot of time on tasks which you should delegate on others?
- Would you like somebody to do all those tasks which are not very complex yet very important for you and take so much of your time?
Researching on the Internet, formatting a document, reading and summarizing a document, searching for appropriate images for your presentation, uploading material to your blog or other web-sites, etc. Delegate all this and more to a Virtual Assistant!
| ||A virtual assistant is a person who works for you on those time-consuming tasks which are so important to you, but you can easily delegate. The assistant works from our office but as if she were at your own office: only the number of hours that you need it; you will have no fixed cost and is available when you need it.|
Pay per hour of work, no more than you actually need it! No fixed costs such as equipment, furniture, payroll or office space.
This is ideal for SMEs, self-employed professionals, freelancers, entrepreneurs, students, scholars, writers, recruiters, online stores, etc.
Tasks a virtual assistant can do for you:
- Searches on the Internet,
- Formatting documents,
- Sorting resumes and other information,
- Reading and summarizing long documents,
- Finding providers' information,
- Looking for traveling tickets,
- Uploading items to e-commerce sites,
- Transcribing scanned documents,
- Doing research about prospect clients,
- Posting and formatting articles in blogs,
- Reading through databases to find new prospects,
- And many more..